On this page, I have listed the projects that I’m currently involved in either with a team of teachers or as my own individual projects. I’ve also listed past and continuing projects.
- Maker-Centered Learning and Making Across the Curriculum-exploring Maker Moves with my classes-Year 8 English, ELL Year 11 and 12 and Year 9 Design Technology.
- The Meta-Praxis Project with AISSA and led by Michael Bunce from the University of East London.
- Establishing a SharePoint to document resources, programmes and pictures of practice with my Digital and Design Technology Department to develop
- Continuing cross-cultural collaboration with Dana Hall in my English and ELL classes and supporting teachers to participate in the Wilderness – Dana Hall teacher exchange program.
- Student Blogging for research using Edublogs sites to enhance digital literacy, documentation and reflection for learning and creating a positive online identity.
- Out of Eden Walk: Learn Stories of Human Migration. Participating in a pilot for new Dialogue Toolkit moves.
- Collaboration with Dana Hall School in Boston MA
- Minimester- Entrepreneurial Learning
- Educating Global Citizens
- Business Enterprise and Innovation Minimester and Entrepreneurial Learning
- Collaboration with Dana Hall School
- Out of Eden Walk: Learn Stories of Human Migration
- Supporting Edublog collaborations for class blogs at Wilderness School
2016 Semester 2 Projects
- Out of Eden Walk: Learn In 2016 I attended Project Zero in Sydney and participated in the global project, Out of Eden Learn, an initiative of Project Zero at the Harvard Graduate School of Education.
- The Global Digital Citizen Foundation (ongoing)
- Flat Connections Global Projects in 2014 and 2015 (2017). In 2014, I completed the Flat Connections Educator Course and have participated in Flat Connection Projects in 2014 and 2015 and as a Judge in 2016.
- Student Blogging and Skype with Ann Michaelsen‘s students in Norway (ongoing)
- Walk My World 2016
Completed the Flat Connections Educator Course