- Know student and how they learn
- Know the content and how to teach it
- Plan and implement effective teaching and learning
- Create and maintain supportive and safe learning environments
- Assess, provide feedback and report on student learning
- Engage in professional learning
- Engage professionally with colleagues, parents/carers and the community
He shared all of the information for the workshop on the following tweet:
— George Couros (@gcouros) May 17, 2013
We watched this video to help us understand that everyone’s ideas are Brilliant for someone.
So why have I decided to create a blog? I feel that my ideas need to be reflected upon, and that the ‘possibilities’ I post need be organised to come together. How can I connect the AITSL standards with Flipping the classroom, the National Curriculum and functional English to achieve the best outcomes for my students? These ideas need reflection to achieve direction. So here , on this blog, are my Possibility Posts.
John Dewey “We do not learn from experience…we learn from reflecting on experience.”